ISO/IEC 27032 Cyber Security
The international standard ISO/IEC 27032 is intended to emphasize the role of different securities in the Cyberspace, regarding information security, network and internet security, and critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP). ISO/IEC 27032 as an international standard provides a policy framework to address the establishment of trustworthiness, collaboration, exchange of information, and technical guidance for system integration between stakeholders in the cyberspace.
Why is ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager important for You?
The ISO/IEC 27032 standard is essential for all businesses to utilize. The risk of security threats is increasing on a daily basis as we rely more on the cyberspace. However, the ISO/IEC 27032 standard provides guidelines regarding the protection and long-term sustainability of business processes. In addition, it equips individuals with the ability to develop a policy framework on which identifies the processes that are the most vulnerable to cyber-attacks; and that must be considered in order to ensure that business and clients will not be at risk.
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity training provides a real-world solution to individuals in protecting their privacy and organization data from phishing scams, cyber-attacks, hacking, data breaches, spyware, espionage, sabotage and other cyber threats. Being certified with ISO/IEC 27032 will demonstrate to your clients and stakeholders that you can manage and provide solutions to their cyber security issues.
Benefits of PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
Becoming a Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager enables you to:
- Protect the organization’s data and privacy from cyber threats
- Strengthen your skills in the establishment and maintenance of a Cybersecurity program
- Develop best practices to managing cybersecurity policies
- Improve the security system of organization and its business continuity
- Build confidence to stakeholders for your security measures.
- Respond and recover faster in the event of an incident
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge