ISO 27001 LEAD AUDITOR
Innovare’s ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution. After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Innovare is a PECB ATP (Authorized Training Partner). We are leaders in professional certification training in IT risk, IT audit,
information security and IT Governance. Our instructors are practitioners with years of practical experience.
Our various training & preparation programs are as follows:
Official Course Review
This training delivery will cover the entire syllabus within the 4 domain areas. You can take the course as a 4-day boot camp,
four 6 hour sessions on Saturdays or eight 3 hour session in the evening.
The Course Agenda
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
- Understand the operations of an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Official Course Review + Official Exam Revision
- Official ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Manual
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credit
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
- Training Passport
Our professionals are industry leaders who understand technical, business, regulatory and legal matters and are seasoned in giving expert testimony. They represent top talent across disciplines, including engineers, architects, accountants, quantity surveyors, planning and scheduling specialists, cost engineers, project managers communications professionals.