Welcome to Innovare’s Cyberpro Career Development Program
TO APPLY FOR OUR TRAINING PROGRAM,
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELLOW
You are at the right place if you are looking for a place to gain the industry required professional certifications and the valuable hands-on experience. On completing the 1 year program, you will be in the position to walk into the numerous job opportunities waiting.There is a significant shortage of Information & Cyber Security skills globally and in the country specifically. Regulators are moving to make their respective sector more secure by publishing directives that is mandating companies to enhance their security practices and processes. This presents an opportunity for anyone with the rights skills and qualification to develop a very rewarding career.
Innovare is here to help you get on your career path and ensure you start on a strong note.
The Benefits of this unique program are:
- Attain globally recognized professional certifications
- Have the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Get the much need relevant and practical experience that employers are always looking for
- Become a member of a prestigious professional association.
- Gain networking opportunities with the right people in the profession.
- Be associated with one of the leading information security consulting and training company in the country
Innovare’s program which has the duration of one year, involves three parts.
- Career Counseling
- There are a number of career paths within Information security. You will have a chat with a member of our faculty towards helping you choose a path
- Professional Certification Courses Selection and Training.
- After choosing, you will be advised on which certification courses to select to achieve your career objectives. Innovare partners with global professional certification providers so there is a wide choice. We also keep adding new courses so you will find courses that suits you. Click here to view our professional courses
- You will also have the opportunity of getting soft skills training that you will need to be successful in your career.
- Must have completed national service.
- Must commit to completing at least 2 certification courses in the year.
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. (this is required to enable you work on projects)
- Must be available to work on projects.
PROGRAM COST ITEMS
- Professional Certification Courses – Tution, Course material and Exams
- Professional Competency Seminars
- ISACA Membership ( Optional, however membership of a professional body demonstrate credibility, integrity and professionalism )
Our faculty members are made up visionary Information/ Cybersecurity Professionals from key backgrounds, namely: Financial services, Legal, Technology and Business development.